Seguidores

jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010



It`s
been
in the
past

for
a
while

I get
a
flash

and
then
I
smile
Am I crazy?
I still miss
you baby


It was real
It was right
But it burned
To had to survive
All that's left is
All these ash`s
Where did the love go ?I don`t know ,When it`s all set and done
How could I be losing you forever ? After all the time we spent together
I have to know why , I had to lose you. Now you`ve just become
Like everything I`ll never Find again at the bottom of the ocean
In a dream you appered ,For a while you were here
So I keep sleeping , To keep you with me
I`ll draw a map Anc the dawk
All the memories that I got , What I`m missing ?
I’ll keep re-living
Where did the love go ? I don`t know
When it`s all set and done
How could I be losing you forever ?
After all the time we spent together
I have to know why , I had to lose you
Now you`ve just become , Like everything I`ll never
Find again at the bottom of the ocean

You I’ll have to let me , pull me to be the ever understand
just don’t let go of the time that we both had , and I don't ever
want to see you sad , Be happy

And I don't want to hold you
if you don`t want to tell me
you love me babe
just know I`m gonna
have to walk away
I`ll be big enough
For both of us to say
Be happy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario